Thursday, 5 September 2013

Ashish Gupta Promotional Campaign (LCF Project)

This is work from a project in my first term of the International Preparation for Fashion at London College of Fashion.

We were in a Fashion Business and Management week-long unit and were required to pick a designer from London Fashion Week and create a marketing strategy and organise a runway show, drawing up an idea of budget as well.

In short, we had to do PR project.

We took a focus on collaborations and where the runway could take place, but  I am most proud of the photoshoot that our group conducted around London Fields. We wanted it to have a grungy and edgy vibe and used a Boy London (I know, wrong brand) sweater to allude to Gupta's printed sweatshirts.




These were the final three shots that we chose. Considering that this was all done in one day with limited time (the weather) and resources (the clothing), I think we did a pretty good job (if I do say so myself)

 /\  /\ 

(>'.'<)  x

No comments:

Post a Comment