Wednesday, 21 August 2013

(mis)Matching Textures

This is only my second outfit of the day, but to be honest I have been feeling rather uninspired of late when it comes to my day-to-day wear. It's so much easier to just throw something on and to be frank I've been practically living out of my Topshop Joni Jeans. I wanted to show you guys (if there's anyone reading this...) something more interesting.


Black camisole: Primark
Pewter Disco Pants: Primark
Printed Kimono Blazer: Primark
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Zara
Necklace: Gift from Isabel

Inspired by a huge Primark haul, I've put together this almost monochromatic outfit for a day out in Norwich!

I quite enjoyed playing with all the different textures from the different fabrics used in my garments.

 /\  /\ 
(>'.'<)  x

p.s. don't hate me for indulging in fast fashion and trends :/

No comments:

Post a Comment