Saturday, 24 August 2013

STREET STYLE: Going to the Races

So today, I had the pleasure of going to a McFLY concert with my sister and mother. To my surprise I managed to find some style inspiration.
*I should explain that the concert took place at Newmarket Racecourse.

I worked up the courage to go and ask her if she would mind me taking her photograph and putting it on my blog. She was lovely and very kind about it, so I am able to now share with you her edgy and unique style!


She reminded me of the eccentric shop assistants that you find in vintage stores along Brick Lane. I love how her candy pink hair complements, whilst contrasts with the royal blue of her ensemble. I would love for gem colours to become big again– we need some colour for a undoubtedly grey winter.

I've been trying for a while to work up the courage to ask for pictures for a street style post, as well as finding good 'street style', and I am delighted to have made such a great discovery to start off this new street style segment!

 /\  /\ 
(>'.'<)  x

No comments:

Post a Comment